Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Parking and roads

Illegal or inconsiderate parking

How to report someone blocking your property/driveway, or highway obstructions.

To report illegal or inconsiderate parking, please contact Nottinghamshire Police on the 101 non-emergency number. If there is an obstruction that is causing a significant danger/hazard, or is putting you or others at risk. Please call 999 (Emergency) so this can be assessed.

To report other parking enforcement issues (excluding abandoned vehicles), please contact Nottingham County Council on 0300 500 80 80.

We look after off street parking in our town centre car parks, and at our parks and green spaces.

You can find out about:

Nottinghamshire County Council are responsible for the condition of the roads, and for gritting in winter as well as on street parking enforcement. The Highways Authority may manage some roads. 

You can find out more on the Nottinghamshire County Council website about: 

There is more about roads, roadworks, and reporting problems on the Nottinghamshire County Council website.