Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Council services support

Council Tax Support

You can make a claim for Council Tax Support if you are on a low income or receive other eligible benefits:

Housing Benefit

Housing Benefits can be paid towards help with paying rent on a residential property, if you are eligible.

Help with paying your rent

you may not be eligible for Housing Benefit, but there are other ways we can help our housing tenants to pay their rent:

Affordable Warmth Grants

If you have a long term health issue that may get worse during periods of cold weather, you may be eligible for a grant to help make your home more energy efficient and warm:

Disabled Facilities Grant

If your circumstances have changed, and you need to adapt your home to allow you to use it after a disability, you might be eligible for a disabled facilities grant:

Feeding Ashfield

Find out where local food banks, food clubs, allotments and other organisations are located in Ashfield, and how you can take part:

Career Boost

Our Career Boost section gives information to job seekers on how to look for and find work in Ashfield:

Business Support

Our Business Support team collate key information on useful topics for local businesses, including information for start-ups, commercial property, and how to expand your business: