Make Council tax changes
On this page you can tell us about the following changes of circumstances:
Tell us of any of the following change of circumstances that would affect your Council Tax:
- If you move address
- If you believe that you are entitled to a discount or exemption
- If you believe that you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
- If the Valuation Office Agency amends the band of your property
- If your property changes from empty to occupied or vice versa.
When you tell us about a change in your circumstances we will recalculate your council tax liability and issue an amended bill.
Tell us about a change
You can tell us about a change of circumstances through our online form.
This form should not be used for notifying us of a change of circumstance affecting Housing Benefit or Council Tax or to notify us of a deceased person.
Other ways to contact us about change of circumstances
If you need to tell us about changes to your circumstances contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 457400.