Hucknall Town Centre Masterplan
Shaping Hucknall’s future
The Hucknall Town Centre Masterplan 2022 sets out an ambitious vision for the future of Hucknall Town Centre. It provide a high-level framework for future investment and development which maximises the opportunities for Hucknall in relation to business, skills development, culture, transport and tourism, capitalising on its existing assets. In particular it:
- Provides a consensus and common understanding of Hucknall Town Centre as a place – its character and identity, celebrating and acknowledging its heritage.
- Provides a baseline summary of the current status.
- Establishes an ambitious vision for Hucknall town centre, to guide its development through regeneration and improvement opportunities.
- Provides clear design principles for subsequent new development or projects, with an emphasis on sustainability and adaption.
- Identifies sites and buildings where redevelopment and improvements will be encouraged.
- Aims to encourage active modes of travel by improving links to and within the town centre for pedestrians, cyclists, and public transport users.
- Provides an evidence base for the emerging Local Plan.
The Masterplan facilitates the opportunities to enhance the appearance and vibrancy of the Town Centre without being inflexible, prescriptive, or setting out detailed projects or design solutions.
Ways to contact us
Further information is available by contacting the Forward Planning Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 457301 or 01623 457302 or 01623 457303