Find commercial property
We have 13 major business parks in Ashfield, all with easy access to main transport links. They offer a mix of industrial and commercial office space, and are suitable for most types of businesses.
Business parks in Annesley
Sherwood Business Park
This is a 135-acre business park located just off junction 27 of the M1. Over 70 large businesses covering sectors such as manufacturing, energy suppliers, charities, and serviced office spaces are located on the park, and there is also a luxury hotel at the business park.
This is a very prestigious and attractive business location. SureScreen Diagnostics, Dell, Eon, Eddie Stobart, Loreal, Pendragon Plc, and Tsubaki UK Ltd are all located here.
- location: Annesley, NG15 0DT
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0121 233 2330
- website: Sherwood Business Park
Business parks in Hucknall
Harrier Park is a 67-acre site offering 1,000,000 sq. ft, located close to junction 26 and junction 27 of the M1. The park is still being developed, so there are plenty of opportunities for businesses looking to move to new premises. The location of the park is ideal for manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing businesses, due to its proximity to major transport links. Rolls Royce and RM PLC are located at this park.
- location: Hucknall, NG15 6EU
- website: Harrier Park
Whyburn Business Park
Whyburn Business Park is an established location for industrial businesses, located close to junction 26 and junction 27 of the M1. The park itself benefits from excellent communications with the Nottingham Express Transit (NET) trams system and Hucknall train station.
There are 9 brand new industrial units of steel portal frame construction, 8 of which are 2131 sq. ft and one at 1765 sq. ft.
- location: Wigwam Lane, Hucknall, NG15 7TA
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 0115 958 8599
Business parks in Huthwaite
Castlewood Business Park
Castlewood Business park is located off junction 28 of the M1. The majority of businesses located at this business park are manufacturing and logistics companies. Parker Knoll Upholstery Ltd, Co-operative PLC, and Midland Aerospace Ltd are all sited here.
- location: Huthwaite, NG17 1JF
- website: Castlewood Business Park
Fulwood Industrial Estate
Fulwood Industrial Estate has more than 20 established businesses including manufacturing, logistics, and transport providers.
ECS Engineering Services Ltd, Mitchel Power Systems Ltd, Celebrity Furniture, Mertrux Limited, and Envirogen Group are all located on this industrial estate.
- location: Huthwaite, NG17 2JZ
Business parks in Kirkby in Ashfield
Lowmoor Business Park
Lowmoor Business Park is a substantial site occupied mostly by commercial and industrial units belonging to medium to large businesses.
Brightwake Ltd, Kirkby Recycling Centre, Kessler Kitchens Ltd, S E B International Limited, Firber Engineering Ltd, Aluminum Bending specialists Ltd, and A & P Manufacturing Ltd are all located at this business park.
- location: Kirkby in Ashfield, NG17 7JZ
Park Lane Business Park
Park Lane Business Park has more than 14 businesses on site, ranging from a training academy to an automotive repair business. Most of the units on the business park are occupied by small and micro-sized business. Auto-4 Ltd, Trent Valley Homes Ltd, and Airvert Limited are located at this business park.
- location: Kirkby in Ashfield, NG17 9GW
Wheatleys Business Park
This business park site has predominantly industrial units, but also some retail units and offices. Thrasos Logistics is located here.
- location: Lowmoor Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, NG17 7JE
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0115 958 8599
- website: Wheatleys Business Park
Business parks in Sutton in Ashfield
Brierley Industrial Park
An established industrial estate, with 19 modern industrial and warehousing units. Permaquip Manufacturing Ltd, Godfrey Davis Motor Group, Mitchells of Mansfield Limited, and G-Tek Control Systems Ltd are all located here.
- location: Stanton Hill, near Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 3JZ
Calladine Business Park
Calladine Business Park is a large site that caters to a range of businesses including car dealers, freight services, and manufacturers. There is also office space and warehousing with ample car parking available.
White Meadows Furniture Ltd, Meridian Lightweight technologies Ltd, Kuehne & Nagel Limited, Available Car, and Konica Minolta Plc are all located here.
- location: Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 1JU
Oddicroft Lane has more than 14 medium to large businesses, which include manufacturing, wholesalers, and freight forwarders. Romo Fabrics Plc, Abacus Lighting Ltd, Boneham and Turner Limited, Brightwake Ltd, Crown Aerosols, and Vision West Notts College Engineering are all located here.
- location: Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 5FB
Distribution and warehousing units sized from 100,000 sq. ft. up to 1,000,000 sq. ft. are sited on Summit Park, which is fully serviced. An Amazon warehouse is located at Summit Park.
- location: Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 5NB
Looking for new build opportunities in Ashfield?
You can contact the duty planner, who can tell you where in our district there are plots of land that have been made available for new build projects for residential and employment. They do not hold any information in respect of land ownership outside the control of Ashfield District Council.
For information on land or property ownership, you would need to undertake a Land Registry search that will provide you with ownership details for a fee.
- link: Planning applications and building control
- email: email@example.com
- website: Land Registry - search for property ownership
Looking to rent commercial premises?
Ashfield District Council has several light industrial units, retail shops, and commercial offices to let. Please contact our estates team to find out what is available.
- link: Commercial property and business premises
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 456514
High Pavement House Rent Relief Grant
This grant scheme is part of Ashfield's allocation of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and is available to Ashfield based start-up or established, sole trader, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to expand with larger offices, and those who are new to the district.
- We have 14 units available ranging from 11 square metres up to 42 square metres, so grants will vary from £250 to £960 depending on the unit taken.
- These grants will be applied directly by Ashfield Commercial Property team to off-set the first 3 months’ rent. This does not include any service charges for building running costs
If you are interested, please speak with our commercial property team to arrange a viewing. Then, if you wish to apply for a unit, please contact our business support team to arrange an online appointment and if you are eligible then we will provide you with a link to access the grant application form.
- closing date: 31 October 2024 or sooner, subject to available funds and units
- email: email@example.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also search for commercial properties and business premises online, using property the following search engines.
- website: Move Hut - Retail
- website: Completely Retail
- website: Loop Net - Retail
- website: FHP Property
- website: Innes England
- website: Knight Frank
- website: Savills
- website: Commercial Property Partners
- website: Estates Gazette
- website: Rightmove
You can also contact local property agents who work across our district.
- email: Sean Bremner partner at CP Partners – email@example.com
- email: Craig Straw, director, Innes England – firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: Tim Gilbertson, director, FHP – email@example.com
- email: General enquiries for Knight Frank - firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: Ian Muxlow, director, Savills – email@example.com
- email: Ellis Cullan, trainee surveyor (Whyburn and Wheatley Business Parks) – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can search for land or buildings using REID
There is a free online database called REID that can help to connect to public and private sector real estate, infrastructure development, and capital investment opportunities. You can use it to find investors and developers. It’s free to use, so if you are looking for new build opportunities or land to support your expansion plans, then this is another useful platform to try.
Search for opportunities based at the new East Midlands Freeport
There are 3 sites that have been designated for becoming part of the new Freeport. Each location offers special incentives to companies whose development plans support the Freeport’s main objectives, including promoting growth in advanced manufacturing and logistics, and turbocharging the drive towards Net Zero.
- website: Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station redevelopment Site - Nottinghamshire
- website: East Midlands Intermodal Park – Derbyshire
- website: East Midlands Airport and Gateway Industrial Cluster - Leicestershire
The Midlands Investment Portfolio
This is a website that allows you to search for investment projects across the Midlands. It brings together the Midlands Engine in partnership with the region’s local and combined authorities, local enterprise partnerships, investment promotion agencies, and the UK Government. You can find information about key industry sectors and there’s also a searchable investment map that pinpoints where investment projects are together with timelines.
- website: Midlands Investment Portfolio
Page last updated: 14 February 2024