Ashfield business leaders networking events
Our business support team organises networking events twice a year - Spring and Autumn.
How do they work?
These events are designed to help local, regional, and national organisations make new connections, while also providing information in support of topical issues that are impacting local companies. In attendance we usually see council leaders, business directors, and CEOs, together with representatives from many of our partners, such as the Department for Business and Trade, East Midlands Chamber, West Notts College, local universities, trade associations, and of course many local businesses.
- 2024 Spring - 23 April: Open Up To the World. Go Global - If you would like to be invited to this networking event about accessing global markets, please complete the sign up form below by 10 March to be added to the invitation list. Use the link below to sign up for business support news updates.
- 2023 Autumn: Go Green: Small Steps. Big Impact - Watch a YouTube video of our Business Leaders Network Event held on 7 November 2023
- 2023 Spring: Build for the Future: Apprenticeships - Watch a YouTube video of our Ashfield Ambassador & Business Leaders Networking Event held in March 2023
- 2022 Autumn: Technology. New World. New Opportunities - Watch a YouTube video of our Business Leaders Networking Event held on 28 September 2023
- 2022 Spring: Transport & Logistics
- 2021 Autumn: Life Sciences.
Sign up for our events
If you would like to be considered for a place at one of our events, please visit our business support news updates page:
You will need to be a manager or director, and your business must be located in the district of Ashfield.
Alternatively, if you want to find out what other business events are taking place, please take a look at our Find new markets page. For any exporting or importing related events, take a look at our Trade visits page.