Affordable Warmth Grant
We are offering an Affordable Warmth Grant to Ashfield residents who suffer with a long term health condition made worse by the cold.
The grant will help them by improving the energy efficiency of their home. This could be to help with:
- a boiler replacement
- boiler upgrade
- loft insulation
- replacement windows and doors
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves
- other energy improvement measures
- advice on keeping warm through the winter.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the grant you must be receiving one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit Element
- Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance (JSA)
- Income support
- Working and Child Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
- Armed forces independence payment
- Attendance allowance
- Carer’s allowance
- Disability living allowance
- Severe disablement allowance
- War pensions mobility supplement
- Industrial injuries disablement benefit
- Personal independence payment
- Constant attendance allowance.
Or be receiving Child Benefit. Your total income must not be more than shown for the number of children you have to be eligible for this grant.
|1 child||2 children||3 children||4 children|
|Member of a couple||£25500||£30000||£34500||£39000|
One of the residents of the home must also have one of the following conditions:
- Atrial fibrillation or heart flutter
- Angina or coronary heart disease
- PAD or peripheral arterial disease
- hypertension or high blood pressure
- Osteoporosis or brittle bones
- TIA or mini stroke
- Rheumatoid arthritis
How to apply
If you think you are eligible for the grant or want to check your eligibility you can contact us by: